Can't log in on game client

Johanna

Can't log in on game client

#1 » Post by Johanna » 20 Dec 2016 18:53

I've tried to type in my account name and password, yet it tells me that my information is incorrect. So I tried to change the password for both of my game accounts since I can't change my actual account name password. I don't know what to do and it keeps resulting in an IP ban.

Now it says that my account has been closed and is no longer available for use.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Can't log in on game client

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 20 Dec 2016 19:17

Johanna wrote:I've tried to type in my account name and password, yet it tells me that my information is incorrect. So I tried to change the password for both of my game accounts since I can't change my actual account name password. I don't know what to do and it keeps resulting in an IP ban.

Now it says that my account has been closed and is no longer available for use.
I reset your failed log ins so you should be able to change your game passwords now. Keep in mind that you cannot change or restore your password at the account manager if you temporary banned yourself (you need to wait 15 minutes when this happens). Also if you look at one of your accounts you will notice that it has a dot in front of it (in case you didn't try it like that).

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: Can't log in on game client

#3 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Jan 2017 05:10

Player has been online since. Locking.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in