Questions about retail transfer

shootuded

Questions about retail transfer

#1 » Post by shootuded » 02 Dec 2016 20:52

I read the instructions and understand them. But my problem is my account on retail is not currently active. And the instructions sound like you have to log in to the game and take a screen shot of the character screen and in game. So is there another way? Because if I am going to pay for retail I would just play retail instead of truewow. As of right now I am enjoying my blast to the past doing my favorite expansion in Wrath. Please help if there is another way to retail transfer that doesn't involve me paying $15 just to transfer. Thanks
:twisted: DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINING :twisted:

Gnurg

Re: Questions about retail transfer

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 02 Dec 2016 21:13

Provide a picture of you drinking tea.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Nymunne
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 02 Dec 2016 22:29

shootuded wrote:I read the instructions and understand them. But my problem is my account on retail is not currently active. And the instructions sound like you have to log in to the game and take a screen shot of the character screen and in game. So is there another way? Because if I am going to pay for retail I would just play retail instead of truewow. As of right now I am enjoying my blast to the past doing my favorite expansion in Wrath. Please help if there is another way to retail transfer that doesn't involve me paying $15 just to transfer. Thanks
You don't need an active account to take the screenshots we require. You don't need to log in your character just the char screen. The in-game screenshot is there to explain how to make your game window mode.

shootuded

#4 » Post by shootuded » 02 Dec 2016 23:52

Considering I have to unfreeze my account to even get to the character select screen in retail wow, can I take a pic of the battle.net and my character on armory? I'm not sure what else to do.
:twisted: DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINING :twisted:

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#5 » Post by Dymond » 02 Dec 2016 23:58

Even if your character is inactive on retail, if you log into the server, you can still see your characters in the character select screen, this screenshot is the one we require.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Jiranthos
Admin

#6 » Post by Jiranthos » 15 Jan 2017 15:32

There has been no follow-up to this thread for quite some time. Locking.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in