[PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
User avatar
Fárlight
Posts: 163

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#16 » 15 Oct 2016 19:01

If First bosses of naxx gets released. Will AQ40 getting a nerf?
PW:
Farlight level 60 warrior Protection
TW:
I don't have any chars

User avatar
siempjj
Donor
Posts: 9

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#17 » 17 Oct 2016 10:35

I wanted to add that if it is a version of level 80 Naxx, Master Craftsman Omarion won't be inside the instance.
He is the guy with all the Naxx resistance crafting recipes essential for progression. In the 3.3.5 client he was removed from the game completely.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Craftsman_Omarion


User avatar
Roel
Founder
Posts: 6102

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#19 » 17 Oct 2016 11:01

The entrance has been added already but is obviously still closed until release. Those who want to enter Stratholme will need to use the right side of the meeting stone (or the service entrance).

siempjj wrote:I wanted to add that if it is a version of level 80 Naxx, Master Craftsman Omarion won't be inside the instance.
He is the guy with all the Naxx resistance crafting recipes essential for progression. In the 3.3.5 client he was removed from the game completely.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Craftsman_Omarion

If you have the reputation you should basically already be able to accept the quests from Craftsman Wilhelm at Light's Hope Chapel.
"Gohan, it must come from a need... not from materialistic desires." Goku

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 3907

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#20 » 17 Oct 2016 11:04

Roel wrote:If you have the reputation you should basically already be able to accept the quests from Craftsman Wilhelm at Light's Hope Chapel.

Not same guy.

User avatar
Glonz
Collaborator
Posts: 239

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#21 » 17 Oct 2016 12:11

Roel wrote:If you have the reputation you should basically already be able to accept the quests from Craftsman Wilhelm at Light's Hope Chapel.

Pls look at the testing forum for Naxx40, i literally made a whole document about how naxx40 quests are incomplete and/or wrong/missing and it needs to be done before release lol
Scarab Lord Golnaz - Level 60 Orc Rogue <Murmur>, Senior Melee "Officer",
Proud wielder of the Blade of the Basilisk, BiS tanking weapon
Officer chat memer, world boss "griefer", African Tribe leader,
also known as the Moregan Freeman of Discord

User avatar
Klick17
Posts: 16

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#22 » 15 Nov 2016 16:52

Im not sure what to say about this but: This post has become Extreme and if it continues further, im starting to think that about maybe 95% of the tw realm population will go on Primal for when these Massively wild raids and events that will happen, then there will be 2-3x more people than usual on primal when it happens for the AQ,Naxx,onyxia, and invasions stuff! :) :D ^_^

Also For those of you who dont know me, ill give just 3 character names i have from both TW and PW:
TW: 1=Smallcaster, 2=Nightshifter, and 3= Hunthoof
PW: 1=Smallmage, 2=Nightlore, and 3=Bloodhunter.
Last edited by Klick17 on 05 Jan 2017 21:45, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Klick17
Posts: 16

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#23 » 05 Jan 2017 21:43

Floss wrote:Dayum , reminds me of the classic hardcore raiding :)

I wish i had a char on PW :/


Floss, you can experience everything on primal wow :D . Just open wow>log in with your info>choose the primal wow (progressive realm)option>create the character on that realm, level it to whatever the current max level is, then when you're character is that max level, join the raids to not only get it blue or even purple gears, but also experience the raiding that''s happening there, and enjoy it all! ^_^

User avatar
Floss
Posts: 315

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#24 » 06 Jan 2017 13:23

Klick17 wrote:
Floss wrote:Dayum , reminds me of the classic hardcore raiding :)

I wish i had a char on PW :/


Floss, you can experience everything on primal wow :D . Just open wow>log in with your info>choose the primal wow (progressive realm)option>create the character on that realm, level it to whatever the current max level is, then when you're character is that max level, join the raids to not only get it blue or even purple gears, but also experience the raiding that''s happening there, and enjoy it all! ^_^


Ik Ik .. but i don't wanna lvl , i want insta 60! :(

User avatar
Klick17
Posts: 16

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#25 » 15 Jan 2017 23:50

Floss, just level it, you'll get to learn the specific class skills/abilities for that specific role the pve way instead of pvp, and the talent setups along will help you along the way there. So just level up,and do it as a challenge for yourself to try out for yourself.This also goes for those who are the same way,and never tried primal wow. :) :D ^_^

User avatar
milanlord
Posts: 175

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

Post#26 » 16 Jan 2017 01:45

Klick17 wrote:Floss, just level it, you'll get to learn the specific class skills/abilities for that specific role the pve way instead of pvp, and the talent setups along will help you along the way there. So just level up,and do it as a challenge for yourself to try out for yourself.This also goes for those who are the same way,and never tried primal wow. :) :D ^_^

This :)
And not to mention that rdf happens very often, so its fun to combine quests + rdf.
Milanlord - Draenei Shaman

Return to “General Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest