Nefarian & Timeline

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Roel
Founder

Nefarian & Timeline

#1 » Post by Roel » 02 Feb 2016 19:13

Update 2 March: The Dragons of Nightmare have been released, being buffed as high as the other world bosses.

There were some questions about the plans for future content releases. Blacking Lair will have the highest level drops until Temple of Ahn'Qiraj but there is some smaller content we can release in the meantime.

Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: Just like with Zul'Gurub, this can be released before the "big patch" as preparation. The plan is to release the first half in April and the second half in May. Related quests are already in the game and can be completed once the content is available.

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj: The next "big patch" in a similar fashion as Blackwing Lair, 3 phases over the course of June-August. Currently there are still no promises about The War Effort as requirement to enter this raid. If you are really passionate about this, you're obviously free to help determining the custom conditions for this server and help coding them. You don't yet have to be part of the staff in order to improve the server.

Naxxramas: As requested by the community, we have gone faster through the first patches which means that we will have a longer end game in order to stick with the original 2 year Vanilla plan. Preparation for TBC will also be more work than any of the patches (even Naxxramas). Instead of filling all that time with Naxxramas, we can add a couple of months to Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and release the first wing of Naxxramas no later than December (possibly earlier). With the different wings, Naxxramas is ideally split in 5 release phases.

TBC: The realm might have been opened in May but population only started picking up in June. So June 2017 as release date for TBC would give Vanilla a good 2 year run, giving everyone enough time to experience all content. Most people also have more time to play during the summer break.

.Fárlight

Re: Nefarian & Timeline

#2 » Post by .Fárlight » 02 Feb 2016 19:27

HYPE :)

Quietly

#3 » Post by Quietly » 02 Feb 2016 19:30

Thanks for the update and your continued commitment to the server

Q

.koljo

#4 » Post by .koljo » 02 Feb 2016 19:50

Was hoping for tbc in march 2017 but 3 months wont make much difference. Keep up the good work ^_^

Perkulator

#5 » Post by Perkulator » 02 Feb 2016 20:28

Wooooo

Relevant

#6 » Post by Relevant » 02 Feb 2016 20:33

I figured the requests for faster Naxx was mainly to support a faster TBC, but either way, thanks Prime! Keep it up :D

kronic

#7 » Post by kronic » 03 Feb 2016 14:05

So hyped, thanks Prime

Theblomb

#8 » Post by Theblomb » 03 Feb 2016 23:34

I am very hyped, keep up the good work Prime, we love it!

.Arcman

#9 » Post by .Arcman » 14 Feb 2016 12:17

Hello devs

Releasing TBC that late will be very bad for Primal WoW. Nostalrius begins is planned (PLANNED) on releasing theirs a bit after Naxxramas (again, might not get released) which might be 3 months after the release of Naxxramas (February 2017). If Primal WoW releases their TBC after Nostalrius, many players who would've joined Primal WoW will join Nostalrius instead, as they (in this scenario) will release their highly populated TBC first. If Primal WoW manages to release a quality TBC, they will get tons of new players. Especially with a hype. The server who manages to release the first quality TBC (or atleast not bugged af like a certain crappy Cataclysm realm), will get most of the players. Don't get me wrong, I'm not promoting for any of the servers above, and I'm not telling you guys how to do your job... I just really like this realm and I would hate to see it die because some other lame-ass server manages to be first. :(

Kind regards.

.Fárlight

#10 » Post by .Fárlight » 14 Feb 2016 12:40

Arcman wrote:Hello devs

Releasing TBC that late will be very bad for Primal WoW. Nostalrius begins is planned (PLANNED) on releasing theirs a bit after Naxxramas (again, might not get released) which might be 3 months after the release of Naxxramas (February 2017). If Primal WoW releases their TBC after Nostalrius, many players who would've joined Primal WoW will join Nostalrius instead, as they (in this scenario) will release their highly populated TBC first. If Primal WoW manages to release a quality TBC, they will get tons of new players. Especially with a hype. The server who manages to release the first quality TBC (or atleast not bugged af like a certain crappy Cataclysm realm), will get most of the players. Don't get me wrong, I'm not promoting for any of the servers above, and I'm not telling you guys how to do your job... I just really like this realm and I would hate to see it die because some other lame-ass server manages to be first. :(

Kind regards.
Well that other server is already front of us with the content but people on PrimalWoW are most because they don't like that many players on 1 realm.

.Arcman

#11 » Post by .Arcman » 14 Feb 2016 14:50

Fárlight wrote:

Kind regards.
Well that other server is already front of us with the content but people on PrimalWoW are most because they don't like that many players on 1 realm.
Hello Farlight

Well, sure, I can see why most people on Primal WoW prefer a lower population, but having lots of BGs and more than 2 raiding guilds would be fun.

Arcman

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

#12 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 14 Feb 2016 15:08

What qualifies as a raiding guild? BWL only?

I've seen Sanctuary in ZG and I understand that Motives does that as well. Haven't other guilds done MC?

Fitzsimmons
DTP
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

.Fárlight

#13 » Post by .Fárlight » 14 Feb 2016 15:40

Arcman wrote:
Fárlight wrote:

Kind regards.
Hello Farlight

Well, sure, I can see why most people on Primal WoW prefer a lower population, but having lots of BGs and more than 2 raiding guilds would be fun.

Arcman
There isn't 2 raiding guilds.
There is only 2 guilds DOES BWL.

kronic

#14 » Post by kronic » 15 Feb 2016 11:12

Fitzpatrick wrote:What qualifies as a raiding guild? BWL only?

I've seen Sanctuary in ZG and I understand that Motives does that as well. Haven't other guilds done MC?

Fitzsimmons
DTP
Motives did MC on Saturday. 8/9 down

.DevX81

#15 » Post by .DevX81 » 15 Feb 2016 15:44

Sanctuary does MC as well when we have enough people on. 8/10 progress.