The Dragonfire Challenge: Onyxia's Lair!

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Nyeriah
Admin

Re: The Dragonfire Challenge: Onyxia's Lair!

Post#46 » 06 Jan 2017 14:12

Eronox wrote:Eronox, Soulkiiler and Elevantxy!

Rewards given, please message me the account name that I should give your points too and ask your team mates to message me theirs as well, thank you!
Spoiler:

Are you a development enthusiast? Or perhaps just curious to know what scripts are made of? Check out my learning initiative! [The Developer's Den: Progressive Development Learning Project]
Last: Core Scripting: Practice: Scripting a Simple Creature (25.11.2016)

The first volume of the Starter's Development Guide is complete! DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Tag along my YouTube channel to check what I've worked on lately and other fun things. I'll also occasionally post sneak peaks of what I'm currently scripting! Last: Development Series - C'thun's Giant Claw Tentacle Submerge Animation scripted!

Wanna support me? Buy me a chocolate!

May the night shroud me in shadow, and the moon illuminate my foes.

Gadoschi
Donor

Post#47 » 06 Jan 2017 14:34

Eronox wrote:Eronox, Soulkiiler and Elevantxy!

Woot?

Did Niggma give up eventually?
PC
MB: Asus M5A97 R2.0 (AM3+); CPU: AMD FX 8300 (@4,2GHz); GPU: Gigabyte R9 380 4GB GDDR5 (@1,03GHz); RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz (2x4GB Kit); PSU: Coolermaster G550M; CPU Cooler: LC-CC-120; Case: Antec GX505; Fans: Antex TrueQuiet 120mm x5; Monitor: AOC G2460PF (24'', 1ms, 144Hz, Freesync); Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Red); Mouse: Roccat Kone Desert Strike; Surface: Roccat Taito Mid 5mm

kerekes

Post#48 » 06 Jan 2017 17:21

Jatt Bto and Napaljenko

https://youtu.be/A7MCg9fbnSs

blagovest_tonev

Post#49 » 06 Jan 2017 17:24

kerekes wrote:Jatt Bto and Napaljenko

Cows power :P

Hidden Object:

Nyeriah
Admin

Post#50 » 06 Jan 2017 17:29

kerekes wrote:Jatt Bto and Napaljenko

Rewards given, please message me the account name that I should give your points too and ask your team mates to message me theirs as well, thank you!
Spoiler:

Are you a development enthusiast? Or perhaps just curious to know what scripts are made of? Check out my learning initiative! [The Developer's Den: Progressive Development Learning Project]

The first volume of the Starter's Development Guide is complete! DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Tag along my YouTube channel to check what I've worked on lately and other fun things. I'll also occasionally post sneak peaks of what I'm currently scripting! Last: Development Series - C'thun's Giant Claw Tentacle Submerge Animation scripted!

Ubal

Post#51 » 06 Jan 2017 17:48

another week
http://www.twitch.tv/chlaachol You can see through Baloo's eyes

Ubal - Bear and Chicken
Obal - Kitty and Tree
Alobal - MM Hunter
Labu - Arcane (Yes I play this incredibly hard spec, stay away from it) Mage

Eronox
Donor

Post#52 » 06 Jan 2017 18:26

When's the next challenge :P
“See yourself. You are the steps you take. You and you, and that's the only way.
Shake, shake yourself. You're every move you make, and so the story goes.”
- A owner of a Lonely Heart

Nyeriah
Admin

Post#53 » 06 Jan 2017 18:42

I don't know yet. I have several ideas, but I need to put them together and see how they work out. :)

Stormscale, Thessala, Idtrapthat
Spoiler:

Nyeriah
Admin

Post#54 » 10 Jan 2017 23:56

Last day for the event! If you wish to participate there's still time. Also, if you still haven't messaged me your account names I'll be accepting them until 9am of tomorrow.

Regards :D
Spoiler:

Nyeriah
Admin

Post#55 » 15 Jan 2017 16:43

Thank you all for participating! I hope you had fun with this challenge as much as I did. I'm really happy to see that so many people tried to complete it :)

Thanks once again! This is going to the archive. Maybe some day it'll come back around... maybe!

Regards.
Spoiler:

Return to “Events and Fan Creations”