Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Chillmaster

Re: Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 3

#1606 » Post by Chillmaster » 09 Dec 2016 09:29

Also in real game communities ran by professional leaders such chats would lead to perma ban of their accounts, reason being toxicity.

But In this joke server ran by mentally ill kids it is just normal. I`m glad I don`t play anymore, mostly because of the cancer that the staff has become.

CY@ Brainless baboons

Gnurg

#1607 » Post by Gnurg » 09 Dec 2016 09:51

Chillmaster wrote:Also in real game communities ran by professional leaders such chats would lead to perma ban of their accounts, reason being toxicity.

But In this joke server ran by mentally ill kids it is just normal. I`m glad I don`t play anymore, mostly because of the cancer that the staff has become.

CY@ Brainless baboons
I agree, though it should be made clear that some staff members are doing a good job.

I really miss the Bloodcraft moderation, people did get along better back then. :/ Atleast they wouldn't bring their crudest opinions about eachother to the public channels.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Nyeriah

#1608 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Dec 2016 10:29

Professional communities permanently ban players because they don't like each other? Hahaha, give me a break.

arnis5
Banned

#1609 » Post by arnis5 » 09 Dec 2016 10:34

Edited - off topic

Dymond
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Justicelight
Donor

#1610 » Post by Justicelight » 09 Dec 2016 10:41

Guys...dont forget to use quotes.. ("...." )
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#1611 » Post by Dymond » 09 Dec 2016 10:48

This is totally getting out of hand, it saddens.me to see what this community has become.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Gnurg

#1612 » Post by Gnurg » 09 Dec 2016 11:29

Nyeriah wrote:Professional communities permanently ban players because they don't like each other? Hahaha, give me a break.
Professional communities try to confront harassment and general toxic behaviour. Luckily, Dymond is trying to do something about it.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

w00le

#1613 » Post by w00le » 09 Dec 2016 12:24

Gnurg wrote:
Chillmaster wrote:Also in real game communities ran by professional leaders such chats would lead to perma ban of their accounts, reason being toxicity.

CY@ Brainless baboons
I agree, though it should be made clear that some staff members are doing a good job.

I really miss the Bloodcraft moderation, people did get along better back then. :/ Atleast they wouldn't bring their crudest opinions about eachother to the public channels.
@Chillmaster - It's kind of funny and ironic to see that one of the unique *TW signature* retards like yourself say something like that. Old people remeber you very well and your toxicity.

@Gnurg - Why do you complain now? Why do you point out that you miss something now after all these years? I miss Gaming Consortium, I miss my TBC server, I miss my 10 pcs in lan game station, I miss my lego bricks, I miss playing in the sand. As long as I know TrueWoW chat was the meme since I joined (GC merge). I doubt it was better before aswell.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#1614 » Post by Dymond » 09 Dec 2016 12:44

This topic is for funny in game quotes, lets keep on topic please.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Nyeriah

#1615 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Dec 2016 14:03

Chillmaster wrote:
Your translation is worse than Google's and that's not Brazilian Portuguese, but it fairly does not matter.

Every time I logged my characters I'd get spam of emotes and random lines trying to pick up arguments with on /s. I vastly ignored them most of the time but nothing will force me to be a sitting duck there taking whatever is threw at me passively, that's not how things work. As I said, I'm a player like any of you, it has never been different, and it will never be. The same way she, they, can say whatever they want and spread whatever psychotic thing crosses their mind, so do I have the right to reply to them in whichever way I want from my playing characters.

I will gladly take any punishment for what I have said and in special for those quotes. But if you're really going to ban me for that then you might as well go and ban everyone else that feels the same way about them and particularly don't get along. You'll end up in a server empty with just about Dymond and Gnurg, and maybe some of the remaining followers whose grip has been too tight.
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

Arockalypse
Donor

#1616 » Post by Arockalypse » 09 Dec 2016 14:10

CY@ Brainless baboons
You're the cancer itself lmao, glad you don't play anymore pleb
altho gotta love forum lurkers like yourself, voicing their opinion when they don't even play
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Fastor

#1617 » Post by Fastor » 09 Dec 2016 14:56

Copy pastas and hilarious quotes 4 comes before Santa.

Eronox
MVP

#1618 » Post by Eronox » 09 Dec 2016 16:11

I like this thread

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Saddie

#1619 » Post by Saddie » 09 Dec 2016 18:17

This is actually the funniest this thread has been in forever. ^_^

Eronox
MVP

#1620 » Post by Eronox » 09 Dec 2016 18:22

Saddie wrote:This is actually the funniest this thread has been in forever. ^_^
+11111111111111
Last edited by Eronox on 10 Dec 2016 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash