terrible terrible terrible.

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
benzviliran

terrible terrible terrible.

#1 » Post by benzviliran » 27 Feb 2016 21:39

HI, i feel like whining a bit about some players in this server(there are quiet alot of them) that have that thing that they always do which is leaving a rbg in the middle.

just before i provide some SS's so you could have a small clue of what im talking about ill make a short explain:

1)"player X has joined the battle" 1.2.3 "player X has left the battle"

2)"player Y has joined the battle" 1.2.3 " player y has left the battle"

3)" player T and B has left the battle in 1 message"

4)" player X has died" "1.2.3"player X has left the battle"

etc etc etc...

happens both on horde and allies people like to leave for some reason .

anyway i have decided to show you a small taste of what im talking about just for the fun:

http://prntscr.com/a8qch6

http://prntscr.com/a8qfox

http://prntscr.com/a8qgok http://prntscr.com/a8qh7p and thats what left of the group =/

i can keep bringing SS's like these thats not something new, however wanted to whine a bit in public about how people leave before RBG start or before it ends and ofc in the middle .

arent people supposed to play for fun? is it fun for some people only when they win?

80% of the times people lose rbgs cause they leave before they finish and thats why they actually lose.

anyway im not sure what is the purpose of this topic but i guess i am just trying to say everytime i come back and play i am being disappointed of the rbgs.

specially when same player join and leave the same AV 5 times.
I am the swarm

nitroxide

Re: terrible terrible terrible.

#2 » Post by nitroxide » 28 Feb 2016 07:54

hi, i will tell u the purpose of this topic mate, its called "whining". Please get over it. thanks
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

Ancestor

#3 » Post by Ancestor » 28 Feb 2016 09:23

they just dont know how to play av and want easy win...this av wasnt lost untill ppl started leaving

gimmilan

#4 » Post by gimmilan » 28 Feb 2016 09:56

Yes I am also in your AV.
It's a common problem at the alliance side. Even if it's not AV. If some horde players join like a Sickbrain or Scorpion you know that some of alliance will just leave.
Character list:
Gimmilan feral druid: 73
Flurry enhancement shaman: 79
Virtualized affliction/destruction warlock: 79
Delicieus blood/blood Dk: 77
And a bunch of alts.

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 28 Feb 2016 13:57

gimmilan wrote:Yes I am also in your AV.
It's a common problem at the alliance side. Even if it's not AV. If some horde players join like a Sickbrain or Scorpion you know that some of alliance will just leave.
"It's a common problem at the alliance side." ?

well from my point of view its not just allies side problem its just that allies have more such players with mental disorder.

http://prntscr.com/a8yxd9

yep allies had 3 healers... so what? we had 1 too and rest dps, it means allies had -3 dpsers which means we should have done more dmg, however players at the horde side at this specific bg played bad and didnt focus fire on 1 target and didnt cc the right one therefor healers just overhealed all the time which means they lost by their own fault.

anyway the annoying thing is that they join a rbg they lose because of their own fault they start to whine and find excuses and then they leave because they lose.

anyway just another taste of some players in the truewow rbgs=/
I am the swarm

Naxp

#6 » Post by Naxp » 28 Feb 2016 14:17

I'm not that active within the PvP section myself, but that is indeed annoying as you can compare it to basic RHC. Maybe repeated offense should lead to a temponarly character lock Yes. Characters can have their own bans

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Hansrutger » 28 Feb 2016 14:45

Well it's tipical these type of players leaving, I don't know why you take such surprise about it. I sometimes leave too though (when I somewhat was more active into PvP) because I saw when horde sometimes just farmed us without us being able to even kill one of them, no point in playing then. So I understand both point of views. :D

Lmao character lock for this? You are obviously drunk Naxp. Pls.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Vaen

#8 » Post by Vaen » 28 Feb 2016 14:56

Every single person you linked from the alliance was leaving AV which is a garbage BG, so their leave is somewhat justified.

Horde are also known to abandon WSG when getting beaten (they do this more frequently than alliance).
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

benzviliran

#9 » Post by benzviliran » 28 Feb 2016 15:15

Vaen wrote:Every single person you linked from the alliance was leaving AV which is a garbage BG, so their leave is somewhat justified.

Horde are also known to abandon WSG when getting beaten (they do this more frequently than alliance).
its not a question of horde or alliance though i agree agree with that both horde and alliance are leaving thats a fact actually .

AV is a garbage rbg? thats not the point really, they leave when they lose and stay when they win, also if people dont like it why join from the start or either try to avoid AV without joining it?

and if people join AV by mistake why not to end it nice atleast or leave and join the same AV 5x times? 2 players yesterday joined and left the same AV 3x times and i remember AV's that had players that joined and left the same AV over 6 times...

people have to try to respect others in rbgs and if they already joined a BG they dont like they should atleast do their best because some people dont like wsgs some people dont like sota some people dont like ioc and AV so if each time people will ruin it /leave in turns it will end up all rbgs fucked up...

just saying, if everytime someone will leave/ruin a BG he doesnt like it will end up all rbgs ruined and fucked up, also people should avoid joining a specific BG if they intend to leave if they by mistake enter.

maybe should make a suggestion topic to suggest a solution how people could remove the possibility to enter 1 specific RBG they dont like so that they wont have to leave it.
I am the swarm

Naljs

#10 » Post by Naljs » 28 Feb 2016 19:01

Did you stop to ask anyone why they leave?
AV can take a very long time and some people have better things to do. Some people do BG's while waiting for raid group to form and then they get called to leave BG's.
What is this topic meant to show? Everyone can see a couple of players leaving an AV, and like you said people play for fun, and like stated before it's considered by many players to be a garbage BG. Thus, you sort of contradict yourself when asking why players leave if they play to have fun, because obviously they have something more fun to do.
Here's a tip, and try not to be offended by it; the next time you feel like whining in public (let's face it, this is far from the first time), take a deep breath and reflect over Why someone might have done what they just did. There are only so many reasons someone does anything in this game and, frankly, any reason is as good as the other. Wheter their cat got on fire or they wanted to admire their name with an <Away> tag next to it, who cares? RIP cat.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

benzviliran

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 28 Feb 2016 19:20

Naljs wrote:Did you stop to ask anyone why they leave?
AV can take a very long time and some people have better things to do. Some people do BG's while waiting for raid group to form and then they get called to leave BG's.
What is this topic meant to show? Everyone can see a couple of players leaving an AV, and like you said people play for fun, and like stated before it's considered by many players to be a garbage BG. Thus, you sort of contradict yourself when asking why players leave if they play to have fun, because obviously they have something more fun to do.
Here's a tip, and try not to be offended by it; the next time you feel like whining in public (let's face it, this is far from the first time), take a deep breath and reflect over Why someone might have done what they just did. There are only so many reasons someone does anything in this game and, frankly, any reason is as good as the other. Wheter their cat got on fire or they wanted to admire their name with an <Away> tag next to it, who cares? RIP cat.

"because obviously they have something more fun to do"

see thats the point, if they have something more fun to do than why joining from the first place? why ruining to others, u say it by urself those who leave some of them consider this BG as garbage(im not only talking about 1 BG im talking about them all) so why joining in the first place?

also i can assure you i asked those players and many of them can confirm it, also i could tell you some of the answers for asking them "why did you leave":

1)because i can.

2)because i dont want to

3)because i want

4)because i dont like this BG

5)i left by mistake

6)we lose

and more stupid answers that really can be avoided by simply not joining from the start right? i mean if someone dont like the RBG why does he join or why does he leave when he think he is about to lose? or after he dies?

and you are wrong i am whining with sense of humor i dont simply just whine i dont know why it is always u najs who tries to take it into the wrong places. and always you trying to be the smartass...

theres a problem in rbgs called players leave with no good reason and yes leaving a BG cause u dont like it or dont like it cause u lose in it isnt a good reason to join and leave, anyway.... i simply wanted to bring that up, why? because i want and i can?
I am the swarm

nitroxide

#12 » Post by nitroxide » 29 Feb 2016 14:17

yo benzi, again u started with your long-term posts?

xtreme the king of kings

benzviliran

#13 » Post by benzviliran » 29 Feb 2016 17:14

nitroxide wrote:yo benzi, again u started with your long-term posts?
cant you stay out of the forums while you are banned with your account ?:(

just kidding hi extreme how you doing, i heard you became good at pvp is that true?
I am the swarm

Naljs

#14 » Post by Naljs » 01 Mar 2016 04:57

benzviliran wrote:i dont know why it is always u najs who tries to take it into the wrong places. and always you trying to be the smartass...
Forgive me if you can't see the purpose of my posts, it appears I haven't been clear enough. My posts questioning your posts are simply because, frankly, I don't really respect them. I find it a mockery towards PvP to find most of them under the PvP section of these forums. And again, don't be offended by this, I'm merely replying. It's some constructive criticism you may want to consider when opening your next thread, as I've seen some few good posts from you and I constantly hope that your next thread earns more of my respect so I won't feel the urge to comment. I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm trying to make you step up your game and post some real shit instead of these random 10v1 "PvP" videos and stuff. Surely you could've recorded parts of that AV and show all the stealthers how to play it, because obviously you're doing that part right, assaulting towers as the stealther you are. Many rogues and druids could learn that from you.
Try to see the constructive citicism within my posts instead of looking at it as I'm being a smartass, don't hold your own evolution back because you don't like me.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

nitroxide

#15 » Post by nitroxide » 01 Mar 2016 08:15

benzviliran wrote:
nitroxide wrote:yo benzi, again u started with your long-term posts?
cant you stay out of the forums while you are banned with your account ?:(

just kidding hi extreme how you doing, i heard you became good at pvp is that true?
well yes i became more OP, i will move my pala to alliance and hope i can do some pvp VS u in bgs and pwn u :)))

xtreme the king of kings