New leader of the Horde

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
deathadler

Re: New leader of the Horde

Post#46 » 08 Jan 2017 13:18

hi its me xtreme the king of kings,

okay now this is getting me angry, that Rogue " reckful " is my very own charac and i lvled it, and did all the raids and achievements and also got done with arena. Stop saying im trading and stuff okay???? I dont want to be angry now and then.

Cocopuffs
Donor

Post#47 » 08 Jan 2017 13:38

deathadler wrote:hi its me xtreme the king of kings,

okay now this is getting me angry, that Rogue " reckful " is my very own charac and i lvled it, and did all the raids and achievements and also got done with arena. Stop saying im trading and stuff okay???? I dont want to be angry now and then.

:lol:

milanlord

Post#48 » 08 Jan 2017 14:20

deathadler wrote:hi its me xtreme the king of kings,

My friend, you posted this in wrong section, put this comment in Copy Paste Hilarious Quotes :)
Milanlord - Draenei Shaman

Brennus

Post#49 » 09 Jan 2017 09:05

You guys should be thankful because the king of kings is trying to be kind :lol:

deathadler wrote:I dont want to be angry now and then

Hidden Object:

xD

benzviliran wrote:...

skyx wrote:...

Please, guys, keep it coming.
I got nothing better to do, and this was very entertaining :twisted:

Justicelight
Former Staff

Post#50 » 09 Jan 2017 09:32

adiba wrote:
Overdozer wrote:You boys and girls rly need a break from this game.
:lol:

Says the #1 no lifer

There`s no life without Adiba

"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

skyx

Post#51 » 09 Jan 2017 11:52

benzviliran wrote:
i actually also beat you when a warlock was my partner but probably you will find an excuse for that too :) and probably an excuse for how i beat you while i had 0 wraths and only 3 relentless back then.

what can i expect from someone who claim rating=skill.

I need proof
Bloodshade wrote:You should learn to play and stop blaming classes/races or whatever else floats your goat. Take a class like a Rogue/Priest/FrMage/Feral/Rsham/Esham/MMhunt/Retri/Dlock/Rdudu/Alock and learn to play. Yes it sounds simple and it is simple, learn to play instead of blaming everything and everyone because of your lack of skill. By playing one of these classes you can make one of 10 comps that can easily demolish Warr/Pala comps.

Bloodshade wrote:Yeah, I completely understand that a bad warrior/pala is better than a bad mage/rogue/lock or whatever, it requires less skill to be medium as a warrior/pala. But I'm not talking about beginners here, to be really good with all classes takes the same skill imo.

"Wrathful Gladiator" loses to a clicker+backpedaller \o/

benzviliran

Post#52 » 09 Jan 2017 19:07

skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote:
i actually also beat you when a warlock was my partner but probably you will find an excuse for that too :) and probably an excuse for how i beat you while i had 0 wraths and only 3 relentless back then.

I need proof

what you need is not my concern, you can go and ask from someone who cares about your needs, though i doubt someone do.
I am the swarm

skyx

Post#53 » 10 Jan 2017 05:29

benzviliran wrote:
skyx wrote:
benzviliran wrote:

I need proof

what you need is not my concern, you can go and ask from someone who cares about your needs, though i doubt someone do.

Ok fine but this makes you a two-bit, lying piece of shit hypocrite that has a huge greedy Jew nose which puts even Pinocchio to shame :?
Bloodshade wrote:You should learn to play and stop blaming classes/races or whatever else floats your goat. Take a class like a Rogue/Priest/FrMage/Feral/Rsham/Esham/MMhunt/Retri/Dlock/Rdudu/Alock and learn to play. Yes it sounds simple and it is simple, learn to play instead of blaming everything and everyone because of your lack of skill. By playing one of these classes you can make one of 10 comps that can easily demolish Warr/Pala comps.

Bloodshade wrote:Yeah, I completely understand that a bad warrior/pala is better than a bad mage/rogue/lock or whatever, it requires less skill to be medium as a warrior/pala. But I'm not talking about beginners here, to be really good with all classes takes the same skill imo.

"Wrathful Gladiator" loses to a clicker+backpedaller \o/

Jiranthos
Senior Game Master

Post#54 » 10 Jan 2017 11:43

I think this thread has served its purpose. Locking.

Used to draw
Hard to admit that I used to draw
Portraiture and the human form
Doodle of a two-headed unicorn
It was soothin', movin' his arm in a fusion
Of man-made tools and a muse from beyond
Even if it went beautifully wrong
It was tangible truth for a youth who refused to belong

Ascension!
GM toon: Horizon

Return to “Player vs. Player”